Friday, June 21, 2013

Player Conversations: Superheros

For those of you who made frequent trips down to St. Paul this past year, you know that something that has to change in the Xcel Energy Center on game night, is the commercial break and intermission entertainment. I talked about that in my post on Hockey Wilderness a few weeks ago.

However, something they did get right was the video segment that was titled "Player Conversations". It was highly entertaining, especially since Zenon Konopka was featured in all of them (he is quite the comedian).

On a visit to the Wild website today, I came across these segments, and figured I would share this with you. This one is asking the players who is your favorite superhero. Enjoy.

Konopka's superhero is the best

Charlie Coyle loves the Hulk. Sometimes, I wonder if Coyle is secretly the Hulk given how he can just toss guys around on the ice.

Given my personal favorite superhero is Batman (its not even a contest, Batman is the best), special shout-outs to Cal Clutterbuck, Tom Gilbert, Zach Parise, and Clayton Stoner for agreeing with me.

The other player conversations can be found on Wild TV under the "Wild Features" category.


Follow Giles on Twitter @gilesferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment