3. Josh Harding (12 GP, 8-2-2, 1.88 GAA, .926 SV%)
It was another stellar month for the Wild's now number one goaltender, as he won eight of the twelve games he played in. Harding is still atop the NHL leaderboard in GAA on the season (1.52) and is sixth in the league in save percentage (.937).
2. Mikko Koivu (15 GP, 5 G, 9 A)
After a slow start to the season, Koivu found his stride in November by registering four multiple point games during the month. Koivu also had a flare for the dramatics, as he registered two game tying goals and two game winning goals during the month. A near point per game average for the Wild captain made him an easy choice to be the team's second star.
1. Zach Parise (14 GP, 5 G, 9 A)It was a stellar month for Parise as he notched 14 points in 14 games, matching his linemate, Mikko Koivu. Parise's goals this month seemingly came at the best time, as he would often score to tie the game or give the Wild the lead. Parise was expected to miss 2-3 weeks following a foot bruise, but only missed one game and quickly returned to finish the month with the back to back games against Colorado.
Top 5 Plays
5. Harding save vs WPG (flashes the leather on Big Buff)
3. Harding save vs MTL (its not like Pacioretty lost sleep over this)
2. Coyle Shootout goal vs WPG (sorry Pavelec)
1. Parise goal vs CGY (even he couldnt believe that happened)
November 5th vs Calgary
Its not a memorable game by any means, but this was the best hockey the Wild played all month. They played a Calgary team that was coming off a overachieving start, and put them in their place by routing them 5-1 at Xcel Energy Center. The team was dominating the game so well that even Zenon Konopka got in on the goal scoring action, giving him his first tally with the Wild.
Follow Giles on Twitter @gilesferrell