Unfortunately this does not end with a rendition of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" around a campfire...
- Via the great Russo, Josh Harding looks real good as he continues his offseason training. This is a definite good sign for the Wild, who will need to have solid goaltending again in 2014-15.
- Ilya Bryzgalov wants to return to the Twin Cities. I would like this too, but problem is, the Wild have three goalies on the active roster already. What's even more surprising here, is that a team has not taken a flyer on Bryz this offseason.
- Be glad the Wild do not have "leadership issues". Also be glad the Wild are not the Sharks.
- NHLers took part in some charity games honoring former Wild forward Pavol Demitra. There were also some viewings of the documentary of Demitra's career. This was a great tribute to a great player. Hopefully that documentary can make its way stateside.
- Former Wild forward Devin Setoguchi signed a one year, $750,000 deal with Calgary yesterday. Not a bad deal for the Flames.
- This is the final offseason meandering post. Tomorrow we start getting back to normalcy. Next week, we kick off the countdown of the Wild's Top 10 prospects.
- There are 45 days until opening night.
Follow Giles on Twitter @gilesferrell